We care about your privacy and we want you to feel comfortable while using our services. Therefore, below we present the most important information about the rules for processing your personal data by us and cookies that are used by our Store. This information has been prepared to take into account the GDPR, i.e. the general data protection regulation.
PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR ("Administrator")PAWEŁ SCHARMACH, an entrepreneur running a business under the name of Scharmach Consulting Paweł Scharmach, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity kept by the Minister of Development and Finance, NIP 5922107884, REGON number 220444123, al. Armii Krajowej 20, 83-200 Starogard Gdański.
PERSONAL DATA AND PRIVACY
If you intend to set up a User Account and use our services, you will be asked to provide us with your personal data.
Your data is processed by us for the purposes indicated below, related to the functioning of the Store and the provision of services offered in it ("Services").
Purpose of processing:
Depending on what you decide to do, it could be:
- Provision of services offered in the Store
- Fulfilling your orders
- Sending the newsletter
The basis for processing:
- Sales contract (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR)
- Legal obligation binding on us, e.g. related to accounting (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR)
- Your consent expressed in the Store (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR)
- Agreement for the provision of services (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR)
- Our legitimate interest to establish, assert or defend claims (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR)
- Voluntary, but in some cases may be necessary to conclude a contract.
The effect of not providing data:
Depending on the purpose for which the data is provided:
- no possibility to register in the Store
- no possibility to use the Store's services
- no possibility to make purchases in the Store
- no possibility to receive information about promotions or special offers offered in the Store
Possibility to withdraw consent:
The processing of data until you withdraw your consent remains lawful.
We will process your data only for the period in which we will have a legal basis for it, i.e. until:
- the legal obligation that obliges us to process your data will cease to bind us
- the possibility of pursuing claims related to the contract concluded by the Store by either party will cease
- you will withdraw your consent to data processing if it was its basis
- depending on what is applicable in a given case and what will happen at the latest.
Przetwarzając Twoje dane osobowe stosujemy środki organizacyjne i techniczne zgodne z właściwymi przepisami prawa, w tym stosujemy szyfrowanie połączenia za pomocą certyfikatu SSL.
You have the right to request:
- access to your personal data
- rectify them
- processing restrictions
And also the right to:
- object to processing
- requests to transfer data to another administrator
Please contact us if you want to exercise your rights.
If you believe that your data is being processed unlawfully, you can submit a complaint to the supervisory authority.
Our Store, like most websites, uses the so-called cookies (cookies). These files:
- are saved in the memory of your device (computer, telephone, etc.)
- they enable you, among other things, to use all functions of the Store
- do not change the settings of your device
By using the appropriate options of your browser, you can at any time:
- delete cookies
In this Store, cookies are used for the purpose:
- remembering information about your session
- sharing the Store's functions
To learn how to manage cookies, including how to disable them in your browser, you can use your browser's help file. You can read the information on this subject by pressing the F1 key in the browser. In addition, relevant tips can be found on the following subpages, depending on the browser you use:
More information about cookies can be found on Wikipedia.
EXTERNAL SERVICES / DATA RECIPIENTS
We use the services of external entities to which your data may be transferred. Below is a list of these entities:
- the entity delivering the goods
- payment provider
- accounting office
- hosting provider
- an entity that facilitates the optimization of the Store
- people cooperating with us on the basis of civil law contracts, supporting our current activity
- the software provider that facilitates business operations (e.g. accounting software)
- an entity providing marketing services
- software provider needed to run an online store
CONTACT WITH THE ADMINISTRATOR
If you want to exercise your personal data rights?
Last modification: 24.05.2018